No, this isn’t a photo of rain pouring down a window, this is a photo of ‘rain glass’ that is somewhere in the house I’m staying in at the mo. Quite 70’s, I think?!
Wait, I’m not done yet:
I was nominated yesterday for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Kyle78234. Thanks Kyle!
Now I have to tell you about the rules:
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 9 things about yourself, nominate 9 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Ok, nine facts about me:
1. I am my own worst enemy. I never think I’m good enough & am very critical of myself.
2. Due to fact 1, one of my goals for this year is to be more confident and believe in myself more.
3. I went to see Les Mis (at the cinema) for the first time last weekend with my mum & Libs. I have to admit, I cried, more than once! Blotchy red face didn’t matter so much whilst I was sitting in the dark, but then you have to leave, and that look isn’t quite so good in the light!
4. Even though I passed my driving test in August last year, I still haven’t gotten on the roads properly… A byproduct of fact 1!… BUT if I put fact 2 into practice then I should overcome it very soon…!?
5. I would love to get into astrophotography… keep a look out!
6. Whenever I hear or see a quote I like, I write it down and keep it with me for future reference.
7. I am a hopeless romantic at heart.
8. I believe we should never think that we can’t change the world for the better, in some way.
9. I truly don’t know whether to keep my blog going once I’ve reached day 366 (got 34 days left)! It’s really hard some days but it’s very rewarding.
Anyway, enough about me. Time for my nominees (click on name for link):
Ps… it’s meant to snow overnight, I’ve got my fingers crossed.